Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Man, I have been on this huge nostalgia kick lately.  I've been watching the HELL out of Pokemon, it started with just rehashing some of my favorite Team Rocket episodes, playing Pokemon Soul Silver, and pondering...  then I got on Bulbapedia to see what new episodes were like, and if good ol' RockettoDan was even still in the show, whatwith these kids and their Team Galactic and whatnot- I know that in the comics they were more or less written out after Jessie got pregnant- turns out, they totally are.  So I've been watching some of the new episodes- I dislike whoever replaced Eric Stewart as James's new voice actor- but, regardless, it gave me an idea for my first well-lit pics.

Retarded campy Hawaiian shirts in the Pokemon universe: Who wore it better?

No comments:

Post a Comment