Saturday, March 31, 2012

Obamapocalypse

So I've been depressed for the last little bit, but I finally found something today to make me smile.  This campaign ad is AWESOME- if you're a democrat- I mean, if you're a republican it makes you look like you don't know the difference between an election and the rapture, but if you're a democrat, it's FUCKING EPIC!!!  It's got so many of my favorite features!

Loss of jobs in the creepy little arian kid department; which, I'm only assuming is a continuation of the trend that began with Sadoku and has been steadily continuing with other minorities getting our creepy little kid jobs, such as the creepy little boy from Lost, the creepy little boy from Heroes, and the creepy little girl who turns out to actually be a killer little person who's only PRETENDING to be a creepy little girl- can't remember the name of that movie, but anyway, you get my point.  To long have those Village of the Damned or Poltreguist kids taken all of our creepy kid jobs.  That shit is set to be phased out within the next 2 years, hopefully through some kind of creepy kid Affermitive Action law or some shit.

Look, if you know me in the really real world, this is something I have genuinely bitched about for years.  As a child, I really wanted to be a creepy kid.  I enjoyed, as many kids who grow up to be alterna-teens and then "goth" adults, the macabre, from, you know, things kids consider macabre like Are You Afraid of the Dark to reading the Complete Works of Edger Allen Poe in kindergarten (true story, Accelerated Reading bullshit) but there was a problem.  No one in their right mind would fear me.  The average frightening child looked like this:


Whereas I, looked like this
In my defense, the Little Mermaid was huge at the time.

The only kids who came anything close to looking like me, was I THINK, and I'm not for sure, that the creepy twins from The Shining were brunettes, but they were ok, because they were twins.  Were they not twins, they never would have gotten that role, it would have went to a blond, and YOU KNOW IT.  So anyway, yes, we're gaining ground, if this commercial can be considered correct.


My second favorite part of the commercial is the guy. He seems to be very confused as to how gas pumps works, or, he couldn't get his hands on a gun and intends to soak himself and then light a match.  The latter would be cool to watch, because anyone who's so lazy that having to drive a little less prompts suicide doesn't really need to be here anyway- he's just dragging the gene pool down.  And if he DOES think that it's going to kill him, then he'll be in for quite a shock when all that happens is he smells horrible.  There's no way to stop the smell.  Scrub all you want, you still smell like gas.  And you'll have to burn that outfit.  Look at him!!  I love this guy!  He's right up there with the propeller guy from Titanic as one of those deaths that you'll feel horrible laughing at, but you just can't stop yourself.  This poor dumbass!

So anyway, what will the president say when he sees this video?  Probably something along what the rest of the world said.

Something like...

Gwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment